Noelle graduated from the Singapore University of Social Sciences in 2022 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in August 2023.
Noelle is empathetic to the stress and anxiety which her clients face as they navigate the difficult criminal legal process. She is passionate about the work in criminal law and is committed to providing her clients with the support and guidance they need in order to achieve the best possible outcome for their case.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
– St Teresa of Calcutta
- Advocate and Solicitor (2023)
- Juris Doctor (Singapore University of Social Sciences)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Hons II) (James Cook University)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
Understanding the emotional and legal challenges which client faces, Noelle prioritises open communication and close collaboration with clients to explore the approach to be taken for each case.
She believes in fair treatment and due process and would approach each case with a strategic mindset to help clients through the complexities of the legal system.
- Protection from Harassment Act “POHA”
- Juvenile Offences
- Sexual Offences