Kevin graduated from University of Durham in 2019 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2021.
- Advocate and Solicitor (Singapore) 2021
- LL.B (Hons) (University of Durham) 2019
- Diploma in Law and Management with Merit (Temasek Polytechnic) 2014
- Certificate in Psychology Fundamentals (Temasek Polytechnic) 2014
- Member of the Law Society of Singapore
- Member of the Singapore Academy of Law
- Member of the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme
Kevin’s Criminal Law Experience
With a passion for criminal law and a penchant for justice, Kevin has been involved in a diverse range of blue-collar and white-collar crimes.
Kevin’s advice is forthright, thorough, and timely. Through his adroit assistance and representation, his clients’ charges have been withdrawn and reduced. There are also cases where his clients are given stern and conditional warnings in lieu of prosecution.
Kevin is also actively involved in pro bono work and regularly takes on Criminal Aid Legal Scheme (‘CLAS’) cases.
Kevin is a zealous advocate who has participated and placed in advocacy competitions. His commitment in criminal law has also resulted in him achieving a first-class grade for his dissertation in university, which is on the topic of sexual-related offences.
His exceptional advocacy paired with a deep compassion for every client regardless of the nature of the alleged offence(s), make him an exemplary and valuable advocate to have.
Kevin has handled and assisted clients in the following criminal matters:
- Sexual offences (rape, sexual assault, sexual penetration, outrage of modesty, voyeurism)
- Hurt offences (voluntarily causing grievous hurt, voluntarily causing hurt, affray, use of criminal force)
- Offences against public servants (use of criminal force to deter public servant, voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant, use of indecent, threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour against public servant)
- Property offences (armed robbery, theft, cheating, dishonest misappropriation of property, forgery)
- Drug offences
- Traffic offences
- Employment offences
- Other offences (mischief, criminal trespass, criminal intimidation, abuse of domestic workers, breach of personal protection order, illegal gambling)
Aside from criminal defence, Kevin has also assisted clients in the filing of police reports and Magistrate’s Complaints.