If you have been charged with a crime or are facing a criminal investigation in Singapore, you should immediately seek professional legal advice. At GJC Law, we can guide you through this uncertain and often stressful part of the criminal law process.
Our experienced criminal law lawyers can help if you:
- Are under police investigation and required to attend a formal interview with police
- Have been charged by the police and have to attend court
- Have been served with a Private Summons Prosecutions / Magistrate's Complaint
- Want to initiate a Private Summons Prosecutions / Magistrate's Complaint
- Want to initiate an application for Prevention of the Harassment Act (POHA).
Our Blog covers the whole of the Criminal Law Procedure in Singapore, from being arrested and charged in court, to the final verdict. This valuable information will enable you to better understand the Singapore Criminal Law System.
At GJC Law, we fight to defend the rights of our clients, and have built our reputation on getting results. You can count on our criminal lawyers to help and guide you through your legal matter by offering a clear explanation of the law and you will receive dedicated representation throughout the courtroom process.
The initial consultation with one of our criminal lawyers is free.
Click here to see some of our reported cases on the press